Blackhawk -WSR Expansion Board
Security policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Delivery policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Return policy (edit with Customer reassurance module)
Studica WSR Blackhawk Expansion Board is a programmable expansion add on for your WorldSkills Mobile Robot.The board is used with the Studica MD2 driver board and the NI myRIO to control servo motors and to add additional sensor expansion and I/O including limit switches and relays.
- Requires Studica MD2 Driver Board and NI myRIO with LabVIEW and StudicaToolkit
- Included with WorldSkills Mobile Robotics Collection or may be purchased as an upgrade for existing customers with Collection 2017 or 2018 and MD2.
The Studica WSR Robotic Expansion Board features:
- 5V - 3A Servo power that supports to 2 additional servos
- 5V - 5A additional power output
- 5V and 12V FPV camera power
- Dedicated myRIO and Radio power ports to power both devices easily
- 3 Digit Voltmeter to give the current battery voltage
- Reverse Voltage Protection
- 3 on board Relays, 1 of the Relays can be changed into a timed switch for an indicator light by flipping the switch next to the relay to enable the timer.
- Arduino like Microcontroller on board to give sensor feedback to the myRIO
- 4 Sharp Sensor ports
- 2 Studica Line Follower Sensor ports
- 16 Pulled high Limit Switch ports
- Arduino 1.0 Header
- Superfast 84 MHz speed
- Dedicated I2C header to plug directly into the I2C header of the MD2 board